- Library books: we'll be asking for all library resources to be returned by June 4, 2015. If you are signing out or renewing books now, this is your due date.
- ID cards: you will need photo ID to write your final exams. If you have lost or broken your ID card, Library staff can easily print you a new one. We charge $5.00 to replace lost ID cards.
- Computer accounts: if you have any files that you would like to keep past the end of the school year, back them up to a safe location, such as a portable storage drive or a cloud service. Remember that documents with personal details, confidential or sensitive information shouldn't be stored in the cloud.
- Printing: student accounts do have print limits, and as the year draws to a close, you might be hitting yours. If you receive a message telling you that you have reached or exceeded your limit, you can top up your print balance at the Library. A Looney or Twooney will likely see you through to the end of the semester, unless you plan on doing a lot of printing. Cash only, please.
- Textbooks: don't forget to return them! Your teachers will let you know when and where you can return your textbooks. Generally speaking, departments usually accept textbooks on the day of your final exam. If you don't require your textbook for studying, you can return it to the Library the last day of classes.
- Access to the Library during exams: during final exams, the Library will be used as a Test Centre, and will be closed for student use. The last day of classes will be the last day of our regular business hours.
As semester-end draws closer, here are a few reminders from your WCHS Library staff:
Usernames & Passwords
Online Reference Centre (ORC) Home Access
See your Librarian for home access username and password
See your Librarian for username and password
For Home Use: password is our new team name.
See your Librarian for the access code, then register