- All library books should be returned by Monday, June 4, 2018.
- To support in-class final exams and major assessments, the Library will be closed during the following times:
- Tuesday, June 5: all day
- Wednesday, June 6: 8:00 am – 10:25 am & 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm (Test Centre will run as usual)
- Thursday, June 7: 8:00 am – 10:25 am & 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm (Test Centre will run as usual)
- Please remember that during June finals, the library is used as a test-writing location. Please check the schedule posted outside the library doors for our opening hours from June 13 – 29, 2018.
- Do you have important files on your student H:// drive that you need to save for next year? Remember to back them up to an alternative storage location, such as Google Drive, or an external device like a USB stick. Files on student H:// drives may be removed during the summer to free up space on school servers.
- Students writing final exams are required to present photo ID. Lost your WCHS ID card? The Library can print replacement cards for a $5.00 charge (first cards are free). Stop by the circulation desk and talk to one of the Library ladies.
The end of the semester is fast approaching! Please keep the following in mind as you prepare for the end of the school year:
Usernames & Passwords
Online Reference Centre (ORC) Home Access
See your Librarian for home access username and password
See your Librarian for username and password
For Home Use: password is our new team name.
See your Librarian for the access code, then register